Working Together to Advance the Safety Profession
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) partners with other organizations that share an interest in the advancement of safety, health, and environmental (SH&E) practice and practitioners.
Affiliated endorsing organizations nominate individuals to serve on the BCSP Board of Directors. These organizations do not provide funding or support to BCSP or its operations. They do provide their members with a variety of member services, including journals, conferences, continuing education courses, books, and many other valuable services for safety professionals.
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP), 1974
- American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA®), 1974
- International System Safety Society (ISSS), 1977
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), 1984
- National Safety Council (NSC), 1994
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE), 1994
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 2007
- National Environmental, Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA), 2012