The latest BCSP eNewsletter is available for everyone.
The Third Quarter 2017 eNewsletter features:
- News on new paths to certification for international safety professionals
- BCSP’s signing the Singapore Accord, a global capability framework for the occupational safety professional that will increase our effectiveness and impact
- Several new national and international partnerships for the advancement of safety practice
- An announcement on additional resources available for US veterans and servicemembers pursuing safety certification
- Youth outreach and engagement in the #ChooseSafety campaign
- The release of the 2016 BCSP Annual Report
- Helpful hints on tracking and logging recertification points
- Information on changes coming to the GSP program, and much more…
Read the enewsletter here and, if you like the issue, remember to share it on your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.