The latest BCSP eNewsletter is available for everyone.
The Fourth Quarter 2015 eNewsletter features:
- An introduction to new members of our growing team
- An article illustrating how our accredited certifications and partnerships are advancing careers and the profession
- Our 2016 Board Officers and new Members
- The submission forms for the 2016 BCSP Award of Excellence
- A “Thank You!” to BCSP mentors
- A report on new international safety standards and the global outreach we are participating in to ensure those standards are met
- Details on some of the new features available in the Certification Management System (CMS)
- An outline of some of the changes to expect in certification in the coming year, and much more…
If you like what you find in the newsletter, remember to share it on your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.