At BCSP we:
- Set standards for professional safety practitioners.
- Evaluate the academic and professional experience qualifications of BCSP candidates and applicants.
- Develop and administer examinations.
- Issue certificates of qualifications to those professionals who meet BCSP's criteria and successfully pass our examinations.
- Monitor continued professional development through mandatory recertification requirements.
Business Development Manager
A strategic job opening within BCSP creates an exciting opportunity for an outstanding business development professional who can create strong relationships and sell safety, health, and environmental professionalism through certification and certification services.
Candidates must have either a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Safety, or a related field, or equivalent work experience and have at least three years’ successful experience in business development. A broad knowledge of the safety, health and environment field, and practices at all levels, safety and health and industry organizations, government agencies and other potential users of safety and health certifications is a plus. Must have excellent oral, presentation and writing skills.
Significant travel is required for meetings, presentations and situations requiring representation of BCSP. The person filling this position will typically work from our office in Indianapolis, Indiana. The salary for this position is commensurate with the experience and capabilities of the person and our total compensation package includes a generous benefits package and performance bonus plan. The BCSP is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested individuals should view the full job description, then email a cover letter, a completed and signed application form, your resume, your salary history, and at least three references to [email protected].