Published on Tuesday, May 19, 2020
BCSP recently partnered with the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to provide credential holders like you greater access to sound financial advice. FPA recently created an eBook, Navigating the New Reality, to guide our certificants through this uncertain financial market. In this eBook you will find eight topics written by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals designed to help you figure out the best way to navigate the market downfall caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. These topics include:
• Keeping the ‘Corona Crash’ in Perspective
• It’s Time to Outsmart Your Brain
• Hindsight is 20/20, but Being Proactive Is the Next Best Thing
• Whether You’re Fight or Flight, Here’s What You Need to Do
• You Can’t Control Much Now, but You Can Control Your Cash Flow
• An Emergency Fund Will Be Critical in the Worst-Case Scenario
• Bring Your Investments Back Into Balance
• It’s a Good Time to Re-evaluate Your Insurance Coverage
If you have questions about your financial future, visit BCSP’s FPA PLANNERSEARCH to find a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in your area. If you hold BCSP certification, you will receive a 20 percent discount on the first year of the CFP’s financial planning fees!
As safety professionals, we understand the uncertainty that comes with each day. It is important that we approach our financial futures with the same mindset that drives us to protect ourselves and our coworkers each workday.
Stay up-to-date and in the know with all BCSP and BCSP related news.
BCSP saves copies of all enewsletters and annual reports in the Annual Report and eNewsletter archive.