Current Changes Index
Latest Policy and Procedure Changes
Over the course of the year, a range of policy changes, procedure updates and other modifications occur. We want to make everyone aware of these changes on a regular basis, as well as keep an archive of the announcements.
Below is the current year's changes. Pay close attention to the Effective Dates as some policy changes may not go into affect until late 2014 or 2015.
GeneralEffective Date: January 1, 2014
- The 110 question, two-hour Certified Environmental, Health and Safety Trainer (CET) examination will no longer be available
Effective Date: May, 2014
- The 200 question, four-hour CET examination will be released
Eligibility/ApplicationEffective Date: January 1, 2014
- All eligible candidates may purchase a single, one (1) year eligibility extension for $100 before their eligibility end date - second eligibility extensions will no longer be offered
- Note that all BCSP certifications' recertification processes now share a single guide
Effective Date: January 1, 2014
- Certificants who fail to pay their annual renewal fee and wish to reinstate must reinstate before the end of the year in which they are invalidated, pay any unpaid renewal fee(s), and pay a $100 reinstatement fee
- Certificants who fail to comply with Recertification and wish to reinstate must reinstate before the end of the year in which they are invalidated, pass the examination for the credential to be reinstated, pay any unpaid renewal fee(s), and pay a $100 reinstatement fee