What better way to kick-start the 2011 BCSP Blog than with a story about kickball?
The BCSP staff are refocusing their efforts on wellness and healthy habits, taking the time during a recent lunch hour to participate in the game as part of Wellness Month. A local newspaper, the Champaign News-Gazette, snapped some photos and reported on the match in a story titled Healthier Habits.
As we settle into our new building and take on new challenges, both in work and in recreation, the BCSP Blog will bring you the stories on our activities.
Share & Bookmark
Colan Holmes - Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Celebrate Safety Excellence at the 2013 Award of Excellence Ceremony
- Thank You, Safety Professionals
- Certification Application Fee Waivers for Faculty, Graduates, Military and Government Personnel
- "Don't be a Fool. Being Safe at Work is Cool!"
- Chuck Soderquist, CHST, STS Shares Video on the Value of Certification
- BCSP's Toolkit for Advancing the Safety Profession
- Presenting a Video on BCSP Safety Certification
- New BCSP Presentations Make it Easy to Gain Recertification Points with Style
- Why do You Value Safety Certification? Video Contest
- A Global Certification with Global Certificants