What better way to kick-start the 2011 BCSP Blog than with a story about kickball?
The BCSP staff are refocusing their efforts on wellness and healthy habits, taking the time during a recent lunch hour to participate in the game as part of Wellness Month. A local newspaper, the Champaign News-Gazette, snapped some photos and reported on the match in a story titled Healthier Habits.
As we settle into our new building and take on new challenges, both in work and in recreation, the BCSP Blog will bring you the stories on our activities.
Share & Bookmark
Colan Holmes - Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Safety Trained Supervisor Sponsors Certify Over Five Thousand Persons
- NAOSH Week Art and Video Contests for Children and Youth
- Strengthening Opportunities for Women in Construction Safety
- Nominate Yourself or a Colleague for an Award of Excellence
- Thank You for the Wonderful Year
- Oklahoma State University Honors Rixio Medina, CSP, STS for Contributions to Safety Profession
- New Certificant Video on the Value of Certification
- CET Certification's Examination to be Updated February 1, 2014
- Connect on eSafetySource
- New Unique BCSP eNewsletters