Any organization such as a union, construction firm, project owner or government agency, can join the Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) and Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC) Sponsorship Program. Organizations who joined the Sponsorship Program say it has given them a competitive edge and helped promote safety awareness and training.
Sponsorship Program Guidelines:
- Companies which refer at least five STS and/or STSC candidates who achieve active status within a given year are eligible to participate in the program.
- To join the STS and STSC Sponsorship Program, companies must fill out a participation form.
- Participating companies may request a certificate noting their number of active status STS and STSC credential holders for the year.
- Participating companies receive their name, a link to their website and the number of active status STS and STSC credential holders on the STS and STSC Sponsorship Program webpage.
- Plaques are issued to companies that sponsor and employ twenty-five or more current STS and/or STSCs.
- Companies which achieve one hundred or more active status STS and/or STSC credential holders attain “Diamond Class” status to commemorate this achievement.
- “Diamond Class” companies automatically receive special placement on the BCSP homepage with a rotating logo and a link to their website.