At BCSP we:
- Set standards for professional safety practitioners.
- Evaluate the academic and professional experience qualifications of BCSP candidates and applicants.
- Develop and administer examinations.
- Issue certificates of qualifications to those professionals who meet BCSP's criteria and successfully pass our examinations.
- Monitor continued professional development through mandatory recertification requirements.
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) is accepting applications for the position of Foundation Manager located in Indianapolis, IN. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. BCSP is a not-for-profit 501(c)(6) professional certification organization with more than 35,000 practitioners worldwide. The BCSP Foundation (BCSPF) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3), whose mission is to advance Safety, Health, and Environmental (SH&E) professionalism and public awareness through funding outreach initiatives, professionalism support, and from time to time, based on Board approval, contributions to other educational/charitable purposes.
Interested individuals should view the full job description, then email a cover letter, a completed and signed application form, your resume, your salary history, and at least three references to HR@BCSP.org.