At BCSP we:
- Set standards for professional safety practitioners.
- Evaluate the academic and professional experience qualifications of BCSP candidates and applicants.
- Develop and administer examinations.
- Issue certificates of qualifications to those professionals who meet BCSP's criteria and successfully pass our examinations.
- Monitor continued professional development through mandatory recertification requirements.
BCSP is seeking a highly-motivated Examinations Manager. This person will be responsible for leading and managing projects related to high-stakes test development and deployment. This includes activities such as developing new examinations, recruiting for and facilitating role delineation studies, developing blueprints, overseeing item development, developing examination forms, deploying test forms to exam delivery provider, managing test processes, and revising exam forms under psychometric guidance. This person will manage a small team of Examinations Specialists and will work in conjunction with our psychometrician, all of whom report directly to BCSP’s Examinations Director.
The successful candidate will have experience with high-stakes test development and in coordinating volunteer groups for examination development. Excellent writing and grammatical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, personnel management experience, and outstanding project management and planning skills are required. Knowledge of the safety, health, and environmental industry is a plus.
This work must be performed in our office in Indianapolis. A remote working arrangement will not be considered.
BCSP offers an outstanding benefit package, a great working environment, and a team-oriented group of colleagues.
Interested individuals should view the full job description, then email a cover letter, a completed and signed application form, your resume, your salary history, and at least three references to HR@BCSP.org.